Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Have you ever seen...

that episode of the King of Queens where Doug gets a call from a woman named Jessica who is looking for a Doug Heffernan but it is not him but she leaves intriguing messages? One day he answers and tries to tell her that he is not the guy she is looking for but she thinks he is trying to break up with her and then Carrie is there and asks who it is and he panicks and says it is his Mom so then Carrie needs to talk to her but Doug has to hang up and tell the woman he loves her like it IS his Mom. Then she calls again and Doug tries to tell her again but has to break up with her since she doesn't get it. He continues to hide it all from Carrie until she calls when they are both home and he tries to convince her it is not as it sounds. She believes him right away because of the kind of fanfare the message has in it. Well, you should see this episode, it is very funny. I will not ruin the end for you.

Ahhh, the sweet release the television provides. That is much more interesting than anything I could post about in my own life right now.

2 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

Are you moving or vacationing...answer my questions girl! I have never seen that episode but love that show!
btw..my kids are freaked over dogs. Unless they are really still and don't move or open their mouths..the dogs I mean.

Emily Widdison said...

your first comment on my blog. I'm so happy!
If I do have a chicken, I will name it after you.