Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Still learning apparently


Here I am up in the middle of the night again so I thought I would try posting some photos. Don't laugh (or do) laugh at my lack of skillz (and spelling). So anyway, if this works this is Brighton at my aunt and uncle's house in Michigan with their dog "Nutmeg." Or as Ammon likes to call him "Nuthead." Brighton is one of those kids who loves animals more than most people. Even now, over a month later if she gets her finger nails painted or is going to the zoo she wants Nutmeg to come too. However, being in nursery at church with other kids still makes her cry. I think if I could get a tiny dog that fits in those tiny purses it could solve all our problems. Allergies Schmallergies.
(P.S. Aunt Janet, have you cleaned the lake yet?)

2 comments:

Jaden said...

such a cute picture!

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable! I love/miss Brighton & Nutmeg. Does she ever ask for me or just my dog? haha