Thursday, August 7, 2008

OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Well, hello there! It is 4:50 in the a.m. and I decided to start a blog. About 2:23 a.m. there was a sneak attack from the littles and they took my spot in the bed. So as I lay on the couch (crumbs) trying to go back to the land of Nod I decided to read some email and find a request... A request I keep saying I will meet but I don't. Someone wants to hear these ramblings. (Or wants to shame me publicly.) O.k., it is a weak moment and I am game. Am I supposed to do a giveaway or something for this first post? I have a bunch of cr..stuff that I could get rid of since we are in the process of packing for a move. Let's see...poinsetta stencil, monkey clip from happy meal, Parents magazine circa 1999, a corn on the cob holder thing stolen from Grandma S's (by Ammon)(don't judge me!!), handpainted fish card (sorry Julie, I have to make this special), and a grab bag full of more surprises!! First one to email me there fedex number, winner takes all!!

P.S. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

sixpickychicks said...

Jae you have such a fun personality...I'm glad you are on the air..or at least on the web! Cindra

Jaden said...

Yes!
Yes!
Yes!
You are so funny! I can't wait to read more!

JanetN said...

Jae, just a suggestion: when my children were up at 2 in the morning, I used the time to clean toilets, fold laundry, make Scott's lunch for the next day, put pictures in photo albums,etc.
Cousin Janet
ps ha ha

Emily Widdison said...

Look at you! You finally did it! Remember, you don't have to be funny every time you post. Sometimes you can be dull. I just wanted to take the pressure off.
I'm soooo excited! If you need any help, call me and I'll help you with the pictures and stuff.
MOVE? where are you moving? I'm a terrible friend. Why can't you just move here???

Marilee said...

Hey! I'm so excited you started a blog. It's such a fun way to keep in touch! I look forward to reading more...

Sharon B said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels like a bad friend.
When and where are you moving? Hartford is a lovely town...Hint Hint.
It's ok to pick up a good book at this time of the day.Or maybe that scrapbook page you were thinking of three months ago!!! put it together.
The littles are in your bed...They won't bug you.
At least until there father starts snorring.
Sharon

Emily Widdison said...

Are you closed for business now? Hello? Where is that second post? I'm dying to know WHERE you are moving!! I'm sure I can take a guess...:)

Jaden said...

UPDATE PLEASE!!!! :)
Don't tease us like that!