Friday, August 22, 2008

Just put it out there...

You know how Oprah always say you just need to send it into the universe. Your wants, desires, etc. (Obviously, Oprah says it much clearer and you probably could understand better from her.I think it was her episode on "The Secret." Pretend you know what I am talking about.) You just need to send it into the blogosphere. The dumpster fairy came. Several boxes were next to our dumpster all folded up nicely ready for a new job. Also my uncle called and offered us some more boxes. Yay! Now what, world domination, infinite knowledge, paint fairies? Paint fairies for now, world domination next week? Nah, too much work.

4 comments:

sixpickychicks said...

And to think I don't listen to Oprah all the time...

Jaden said...

are you all moved?
I had a dream about me visiting your new place! It was really nice in my dream! :) LOL!!

Emily Widdison said...

Good luck with those paint fairies.

Jaden said...

We need a new post, missy! :)