Sunday, August 17, 2008

THANK YOU, EVERYtwo

I just wanted to take a little time to thank my two biggest readers-Jessi and Emily. And Madeline (Happy Birthday), Janet, Sharon, Marilee, Cindra. Bloggin' ain't easy you know. I now realize how those comments are the life blood of the blog. Otherwise, I am just sharing my dull musings in a public forum for others to mock. Or bloggin and not sharing because no one is reading! Isn't that a sad thought? I will try to be a better commenter myself.

And in other news, we had our last Sunday in our current ward today. I feel bad there were so many people I didn't say goodbye to but I like to avoid those goodbyes. I wasn't thinking there would be waterworks but there were a few moments when I felt a slow leak coming on. I didn't think that would happen so I didn't wear any special mascara and I am sure if I started saying goodbye I would have looked like Tammy Faye Baker in no time. And that isn't the church I belong to. About six days until the big move. This blog has been a wonderful distraction. I don't know that I will be adding as much when I don't have things to avoid. Maybe if you are reading this now you should think about looking into other blogs. Maybe one of those ones that teaches you stuff like knitting or building birdhouses. Or maybe a celebrity blog that has the latest hair tips and stories of wild adventres. Perhaps something a little more inspirational. You start looking and I will keep not packing.

7 comments:

Jaden said...

Only six more days?!!?!? I hate moving, but hopefully, it will be your last for quite some time. When will we get to see pics of the new place?

Emily Widdison said...

I am so incredibly frustrated with you. Please tell me NOW where you are moving...I have only asked like a billion times. Do I need to knock on your front door? :)
Yes, those comments are the bloodline and when they come in slowly the only thing I can do is remember that my blog is also a great "journal" for our family...did you know you can print blogs? Start posting those pictures and great family memories...I'm sure Ammon and Brighton say funny things just like their mom:). I get lots of comments for posts like "I'm pregnant" or "Kyle refinished the piano!" So, I guess you have to do something really big...:) Moving might count if you remember to post some pictures and the intended location. Love you tons and tons! Keep up the blogging, I will never stop reading!!

Rainbow said...

Come on jae- I am with Emily and Kyle on this!!! Where are you moving to? I hope it is Utah. We can load up all the kids in the van and drive around listening to MC Hammer or Run DMC. Just like old times. hehehe
Seriously, let me know... I would love to schedule that on my every growing (not) calendar.

Marilee said...

Don't worry - there is always the unpacking that can be procrastinated for as long as you can think of things to blog about! Sad we didn't get to come visit before you left. We're actually coming next month, but alas, it is too late!!! Good luck on the move.

Cheryl Anne said...

:( I'm going to totally miss our Stampin group get togethers. At least we can keep in touch with these crazy things called blogs. :)

Liz Smith said...

hi jen! im going to miss you!! i'll never forget you and mamie visiting and how i loved having you girls over! thanks for always being so sweet and always having a smile. good luck in WI!!! (ps. im totally going to stalk you now that i know you have a blog, if you feel like stalking us too check us out at jaredandlizsmith.blogspot.com) :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the birthday wish jae! i do love reading your blog! good luck packing..i wish i could be there to help...haha